风华居 > 玄幻魔法 > 重生明星音乐家 > 第1834章 生如夏花

第1834章 生如夏花(2 / 5)

什么诗呀,“Stray birds of summer come to my indo to sing and fly aay. And yello leaves of autumn, hich have no songs, flutter and fall there ith a sign.

夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。”

“The orld puts off its mask of vastness to its lover. It becomes small as one song,as one kiss of the eternal.

世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的亲吻。”

“ It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.

大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。”

“The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass ho shakes her head and laughs and flies aay.

无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。”

还有这样极富哲理和人生意义的诗句也是美得让人心醉,“If you shed tears hen you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。”

“Sorro is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。”

“ Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples.

有些看不见的手,如懒懒的微风的,正在我的心上奏着潺潺的乐声。”

“hat language is thine, O sea? The language of eternal question.

hat language is thy anser, O sky? The language of eternal silence.

“海水呀,你说的是什么?”“是永恒的疑问。”“天空呀,你回答的话是什么?”“是永恒的沉默。”

”Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.

不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。”

“That I exist is a perpetual surprise hich is life.

我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。”

“Man is a born child, his poer is the poer of groth.

人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。”

“T

最新小说: 身边人都是满级大佬,这仙能修? 天地不仁,我以恶为食 你慕强选他,那我就让你们亡国灭族 赠礼返还:我,玄幻第一舔! 夺嫡:老七饶命,朕不想过头七 玄幻反派:仙域最强太子爷! 炼神鼎 长生从丹童杂役开始 仙子请留步 你大魔头,功德比圣人还厚?